Shows are approximately 1hour and 30 minutes long.
- Attire is Beach Casual.
- 8:00 PM shows are 18+ (15 and up with guardian)
- Doors open 1hour prior to showtime. Come enjoy a great dinner before the show.
- 10:00 PM show door opens 30 minutes prior to showtime.
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime.
- Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- Preferred seating is in the front four (4) rows directly in front of the stage.
- General Admission is first come, first serve based on when your ticket was purchased.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases unless you purchased ticket protection.
- Two (2) item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase two (2) items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic, or non-alcoholic drink, and/or any of our food items.
Mike Paramore is the guy you fight to sit next to in a movie theatre, on a
long car ride, or during a boring lecture. His natural ability to infuse everyday situations with energetic, uplifting humor, combined with a natural ability to put you at ease is key to his personal brand of comedy. His smooth delivery and powerful punchlines make him a force in stand- up comedy, which is very apparent in his debut album "The Things We Tell Ourselves", available now on iTunes and Amazon. In addition to performing at the 2012 Just for Laughs Festival, Mike also the winner of the 2015 Cleveland Comedy Festival, the winner of the 2016 Laughing Devil Festival in New York City, the winner of the 2017 Laugh Fest's best in the midwest competition, winner of Best of the Fest in the 2018 Big Pine Comedy Festival and was a featured on AXTV's Live at Gotham in NYC, and is a featured comedian on FOX's hit show "Laughs".