Shows are approximately 1hour and 30 minutes long.
- Attire is Beach Casual.
- 8:00 PM shows are 18+ (15 and up with guardian)
- Doors open 1hour prior to showtime. Come enjoy a great dinner before the show.
- 10:00 PM show door opens 30 minutes prior to showtime.
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime.
- Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- Preferred seating is in the front four (4) rows directly in front of the stage.
- General Admission is first come, first serve based on when your ticket was purchased.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases unless you purchased ticket protection.
- Two (2) item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase two (2) items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic, or non-alcoholic drink, and/or any of our food items.
Jay Stevens is a professional comedian, and has been for almost two decades. Jay has been very
successful at making people laugh in any venue, from churches to comedy clubs to cruise ships, and
now... casinos! He's also been digitally entertaining audiences with his hilarious skits and commercial
Jay's life changed drastically when a video sketch of Stevens getting into an humorous altercation with a
police officer, in which Stevens places himself in a police cruiser of an overly intimidating officer, went
viral after amassing over 100 million views in just one week!
Jay's "Life Is Hilarious" Tour has been selling out all over the country, leaving audiences in stitches.
Stevens has the uncanny ability to point out how funny life really is. From standup to sketch comedy, Jay
Stevens is a comic you don't want to miss!
As seen on: Fox, TBN, Dry Bar Comedy