Cliff Cash finds absurdities in everyday culture, media, politics and dogma; He draws comparisons that others miss. Whether it’s through one of his characters or voices, an angry rant or a satirical rap song, Cliff will make you question what you accept as normal.
Shows are approximately 1hour and 30 minutes long.
- Attire is Beach Casual.
- 8:00 PM shows are 18+ (15 and up with guardian)
- Doors open 1hour prior to showtime. Come enjoy a great dinner before the show.
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime.
- Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- Preferred seating is in the front four (4) rows directly in front of the stage.
- General Admission is first come, first serve based on when your ticket was purchased.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases unless you purchased ticket protection.
- Two (2) item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase two (2) items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic, or non-alcoholic drink, and/or any of our food items.
Cliff Cash comes from the religious and conservative south and adds a new twist to stand-up and you won’t soon forget it. Finding absurdities in everyday culture, media, politics and dogma; Cash draws comparisons that others miss. Whether it’s through one of his characters or voices, an angry rant or a satirical rap song, Cliff will make you question what you accept as normal. A rising star on the comedy circuit, Cash is quickly climbing the ranks. He is featuring all over with multiple sets and hours of material, being accepted to the Cape Fear Comedy Festival three years in a row and winning Port City’s Top Comic 2013, Comedy Zone’s Almost Famous competition 2013 and chosen as a semifinalist in Comedy Central’s UpNext competition/talent search. He’s opened for comedy all stars like Rory Scovel, Kyle Grooms, Todd Glass and Michael Che, Judah Freidlander and many others. Pull up a seat and enjoy the show because Cliff Cash isn’t going anywhere....but up