An only child with OCD, Paul Hooper channels his dysfunction into a cathartic harangue. That's a real flowery and obnoxious way of saying he complains in a funny wa
Shows are approximately 1hour and 30 minutes long.
- Attire is Beach Casual.
- 8:00 PM shows are 18+ (15 and up with guardian)
- Doors open 1hour prior to showtime. Come enjoy a great dinner before the show.
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime.
- Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- Preferred seating is in the front four (4) rows directly in front of the stage.
- General Admission is first come, first serve based on when your ticket was purchased.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases unless you purchased ticket protection.
- Two (2) item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase two (2) items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic, or non-alcoholic drink, and/or any of our food items.
An only child with OCD, Paul Hooper channels his dysfunction into a cathartic harangue. That's a real flowery and obnoxious way of saying he complains in a funny way. Anyway, this native of Charlotte, North Carolina, now residing in New York City, has been featured on Gotham Comedy Live on AXS TV, Red Eye with Tom Shillue, at the HBO Comedy Festival in Vegas, Bridgetown Comedy Festival in Portland, Oregon, the Boston Comedy Festival, Michael Moore and Jeff Garlin’s Traverse City Comedy Arts Festival, the Vancouver Comedy Fest and was a finalist in the 30th Annual Seattle International Comedy Competition. A seasoned headliner, Paul has performed in forty two states and ten countries, including two armed forces tours. HIs debut solo album, “Tense and Uncomfortable” is available on Stand Up! Records, and iTunes.