Shows are approximately 1hour and 30 minutes long.
- Attire is Beach Casual.
- 8:00 PM shows are 18+ (15 and up with guardian)
- Doors open 1hour prior to showtime. Come enjoy a great dinner before the show.
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime.
- Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- Preferred seating is in the front four (4) rows directly in front of the stage.
- General Admission is first come, first serve based on when your ticket was purchased.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases unless you purchased ticket protection.
- Two (2) item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase two (2) items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic, or non-alcoholic drink, and/or any of our food items.
A regular on the Las Vegas Strip, Derek’s act is fast, fresh, and at times, fanatical. He brings the funny with tales about his blue-collar upbringing, his divorce, the holidays and his child-free existence.
A veteran of several USO tours, Richards was chosen as one of the first performers at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba after the base began guarding jailed Al-Qaeda terrorists. The comedy tour earned Richards national coverage in Newsweek. He also has performed at U.S. base camps in Iraq, Afghanistan, and more than 15 countries.
You can hear him on the air via the SiriusXM Satellite Radio Network and on the nationally syndicated, Bob and Tom Show along with Bob and Sheri. He was also featured on The Weather Channel's Top 10.
On the concert stage, he has been the opening act for Motown legends, The Temptations and The Four Tops.
His third comedy album, 60 MPH School Zone, garnered Honorable Mention accolades in the International Songwriting Competition in the spoken word comedy category