A New York City Native, Adam Hunter is one of the hottest young comedians around today. He headlines all over the country, putting his heart and soul into every performance with an act that is brash, deep and hilarious. Adam was a finalist on season 6 of “Last Comic Standing”, was the last Stand Up Comedian to perform in his second appearance on Jay Leno’s “Tonight Show”, appeared on “Chelsea Lately”, ”The Late Late Show”, MTV, VH1, TruTV, CBS, Comedy Central, “The Real Husband’s of Hollywood”, Nickelodeon’s “See Dad Run” and performed at arenas, colleges and clubs all over the world. He’s also done numerous military tours for our Armed Services on bases in the Far East, Middle East, Africa and South America as well as here at home.
Adam is a 4 time New England Prep School Wrestling Champion (a feat accomplished only 3 times in the 150 Year Old prestigious Class A Tourney) and twice was voted Outstanding Wrestler of the Tournament. His “MMA Roasted” web series which he created, wrote and hosts for the UFC is seen by a multitude of fans every time there is an MMA Event. His bi-weekly “MMA Roasted Podcast” where he skewers the world’s Top MMA Fighters has a Dedicated Fan Base of more than 100,000 listeners per month.
A prolific writer, Adam is the head writer of Fox Sports’ “MMA Awards” and has held that title for 5 years running. His current projects include the TV Pilot “Ambush Stand Up” of which he is the Creator and host, as well as “So You Think You’re A Tough Guy”, “Adam Hunter’s A.D.D.” and two Feature Scripts, “Pinned” and “Comic Stripped”.
He was the host of the TV show “Man Up Stand Up” on MavTV” and has appeared on Showtime’s “Whiteboyz in Da Hood,” CBS’ “Comic’s Unleashed”, “Entertainers,” “Latino Laugh Festival,” and “Loco Comedy Jam” and appeared in sketches on “Conan O’Brien” and “Jimmy Kimmel”. He was the subject of the MTV show “True Life I am a Comic”.
On stage Adam talks about his issues concerning relationships, his dysfunctional family, and other life observations. He brings his most painful experiences such as his mother abandoning the family when he was 3, his family history with substance abuse, his issues with women, religion, pop culture and more to the stage in a hilarious matter in which everyone can identify with. Adam can bring down any house with his view of the world. Adam Hunter is a star in the making and you definitely want to catch his act!
Shows are approximately 1hour and 30 minutes long.
- Attire is Beach Casual.
- 8:00 PM shows are 18+ (15 and up with guardian)
- Doors open 1hour prior to showtime. Come enjoy a great dinner before the show.
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime.
- Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- Preferred seating is in the front four (4) rows directly in front of the stage.
- General Admission is first come, first serve based on when your ticket was purchased.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases unless you purchased ticket protection.
- Two (2) item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase two (2) items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic, or non-alcoholic drink, and/or any of our food items.